01 ноември 2008

Introduction

This was to be a merry introduction post about myself and the blog. But when I sat down to think about it... I really don't know what to say. Not a good start for an aspiring writer, but hey - noone was born perfect.

I'm the Graven. For quite some time I've been interested in writing, and have created several stories, both shorter and longer. With no easy way of letting people know about them, however, they've just faded away into the deepeset corners of my harddrive. I really hope this blog will allow me to display my works for more people to read and rate. Writing is just a hobby for now, but in due time - who knows? With your help I just might rise to the prominence one dreams of when deciding to write :)

Some of these fabled creations will be in English, some in Bulgarian, some in both. So, no matter your nationality, feel free to stop by and have a read. I'm currently deciding on whether to post them in .pdf form, or give a quick link to tomreader and just publish them in ordinary .txt. Oh well, time is before me, a decision will be made soon enough.

Oh, and one more thing. I'm studying at university, with no connection to the internet 5 days per week, sometimes even more. My writing is not impeded by that, but expect this blog to be updated in a rather strange manner. I think it won't be that unusual for me to be unable to update in a week or two, after which to post several works at once. Hopefully that won't be so often as to scare all the newcomers away, heh.

This became a rather long post, so I'll be ending it. Hello everybody, and welcome to the Graven's Netherworld. Enjoy your stay!

Няма коментари: